Saturday, May 26, 2012

The End-ish of My School Year

After class one day, our town doctor came to our class to discuss living a healthy and active lifestyle
I was asked to take a teachers photo. But we are missing at least 4 teachers I can see.

Our 1st graders graduation.

Our 1st graders receiving their diplomas and gifts


My 5th graders graduation photo.
Our 9th graders being walked out in the graduation ceremony.


Our 11th grade class graduation picture.



This is the family who's yard I live in the front of. Their son Pog graduated and will attend University with their other son in UB.
This is their 2 cousins that frequent our house. I call them the Beiber Boys.




This is our other 11th grade class. We had 2 graduate.



I decided to go jump rope with my students in the afternoon after the graduation
ceremonies and celebrations. They thoroughly enjoyed this. And I wasnt half bad.
After graduation, the parents treat the teachers to lots of great food and beverage.
This was the opening ceremony of our new classroom donated by our mysterious
North Korean founders. You try to make everyone smile. I dare you.
These were the 9 North Korean workers that remodeled the classroom. They
 were all very friendly



This man hated being photographed. I just had to get one of his sweet suit. He's a legit North Korean.

No comments:

Post a Comment