Wednesday, August 28, 2013


The oldest University in Europe. Paris, France

The coliseum in Nimes, France

Nimes, France



The nightlife of Paris

The Seine River with the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris

Eiffle Tower

Nightlife on the Seine River
A street performer in Chorges, France

Palace of Versailles





Me learning to paraglide in Gap, France

The country towns in France






New friends in Arle, France
Chorges, France. 

The Pont de Gard

Palace of Versailles
Walking the north of Spain.
My backpack for 32 days

The countryside in the Basque
A Monastery we stumbled upon
A typical trail I would walk on daily
Me crossing the Picos de Europa mountain range
An early morning in Cantabria

Picos de Europa
Some of the architecture in Asturia
More trails...
Beautiful houses in Basque
590 miles later, I reached Santiago.
I knew I officially had no more to walk once I saw this marker in Finisterra.
My celebration meal
Finisterra
Back to Santiago with my credentials



Onto Porto, Portugal

Porto's river district



Sunset over Porto.

The beach in Portugal from my friends penthouse.

Another sunset over Porto


Dinner on the river




A familiar bridge in an unfamiliar city. Lisbon, Portugal


A beautiful and massive piece of art in Lisbon
In the middle of the castle grounds, I stumbled upon this beauty

Belem Cathedral in Lisbon


On for a sunset in Madrid, Spain

Madrid

Madrid's government building

These were the steps Christopher Columbus climbed upon his return to Spain after discovering America
Beach day in Barcelona.
An incredible building in Barcelona, Spain
Gaudi's building
Gaudi's building

No comments:

Post a Comment