Monday, November 14, 2011

My host family in Dulaankhan

Same. Photo shoots are an adventure, because everybody tries to be serious, but they cant. I dont know why they fight it

At the awards ceremony at Nadaam

My brother playing dress up

My aunt and her father

My families family the night before Nadaam. We cooked a sheep over a fire at the river

My family wanted a photo of us that night. But if you look closely, the drunk guy in the background on the left side is my uncle taking a piss

My supervisor at my school in Altanbulag. That is his wife and granddaughter. The man on the left is  very nice, but i dont know what he really does.


Some exhausted Family after Nadaam

Some family out in the country on a weekend visit

A few of us Volunteers with our families by the river for dinner in Dulaankhan

I really did think we were doing a serious Mongolian Picture. I guess not

I just climbed the highest peak in Dulaankhan with a few friends

My buddy Jordan and his awesome family. They were great people

My good friend Tsoodol. He is a math teacher at my school in Altanbulag

A bunch of teachers at my school for a retirement celebration for the man in the center in white.
A few teachers hanging outside after school in our courtyard

No comments:

Post a Comment