Monday, November 14, 2011

some other random photos and events

While swimming in the TUUL River in Altanbulag, some friends decided to join me

My puppy sleeps outside my door

She heard the flash and became a bit embarrassed?

My ger. Pictures of the inside will be coming soon.

The ladies archery competition at Nadaam

Men's Competiton

Opening Ceremony of the Wrestling

The traditional Long Song before they begin

Only your feet and hands may touch the ground. Anything else and you lose.

Amazingly, the guy on bottom did not go down. It was quite the acrobat act

wrestling...

The awards ceremony for the horse race

The winners. From the left, 2nd--- 3rd--- 1st

Me with the winner.... right before I picked him up and threw him to the ground. Ok that was a lie. Actually his bear hug really took the wind out of me and I couldn't breathe

Me on a horse. Their horses are a bit smaller than the ones in America. Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment